Articles & Podcasts on Natural Health for Horses
These informative articles and podcasts are for you to listen to/download and use for personal information and educational use only. The "Articles" on this web site are authored, owned and under copyright by Jessica Lynn and Earth Song Ranch, &/or the magazine they were written for. No part of any or all of these articles or podcasts may be duplicated or incorporated into any other work without express written permission. I have written articles for Equine Wellness, Holistic Horse, The Naturally Healthy Horse, Natural Horse, Hawaii Horse Journal and The Horse's Hoof to name a few.
- EPM - The Master of Disguise: Homeopathic Options to Compliment Your Veterinary Care
- Handling Ulcers the Natural Way
- Lyme's Disease in Horses and the Use of Natural Supplements
- Holistic Ways to Treat and Prevent Laminitis and Possibly Founder
- Herbs Used to Help Horses with Joint Inflammation and Arthritis
- Discussing Equine Heaves
- Eye Issues and Homeopathic Options for Eye Care
- Supporting Horses in Fire Areas with Herbs, Homeopathy & Essential Oils
- Caring for Senior Horses Especially in the Winter + Best Herbs for Aging Horses
- EPM in Horses - Holistic Options to Support Treatment & Build Immune System
- Why the Fall is More of a Concern for Cushings & Pre-Fall Prevention Tips
- Fire Safety Plans & Diet Tips for Breaking Up Calcium Deposits
- Beat the Heat for Equines & Equestrians
- Herbal Deworming & Nutrition
- Herbal Protocol for Equine Cushings - A Natural Success Story
Articles on Natural Health for Horses
West Nile Virus
Prevention is worth a pound of cure! What you can do to help prevent this disease from striking your horses; what you can do naturally for them if they do contract it.
Joint Health & Nutrition
Every thing you wanted to know about joint health, joint problems, how they are caused and how some can be prevented with proper supplements, as well as what happens when joints begin to wear out.
Pure Bovine Colostrum, It's Not Just For Cows!
Great detail about colostrum, its source, how to take it, its roll in helping to protect the immune system from modern day threats; how it helps to prevent ulcers and other gastric related problems.
Probiotics And Digestive Enzymes As Important Feed Additives
A great article on how the equine digestive system works and what you can do to keep it healthy as well as ways to naturally prevent colic.