To celebrate Earth Song Ranch’s 21st Anniversary, we’re giving away the following prizes to 3 Lucky Winners! Contest ends October 13, 2019. Good luck and tell your friends!
- 1st Prize – 7 lbs of Equine-Zyme + 1 lb herbal blend of your choice
- 2nd Prize – 1 lb herbal blend of your choice
- 3rd Prize – 15 minute nutritional consult
Enter to Win — in 2 Easy Steps:
- Visit our Herbal Blends category in the store – and choose the blend you would like to win. We offer 13 blends – all are wild-crafted, some are organic, all are blended fresh the day they ship.
- Comment/reply below – on this blog post – noting these two things:
- Which Herbal Blend you’d like to try – and why.
- Why you’d like to win Equine-Zyme – our flagship pre/probiotic/digestive blend manufactured by HorseTech.
- You must complete steps 1 & 2 above to be eligible.
- Scroll to the very bottom of this page to the Leave a Reply box and comment/reply to enter.
- Open to U.S. Residents only.
- Contest closes October 13, 2019.
Winners Announcement & Notification
WHEN: Winners announced October 15, 2019.
HOW: Winners are posted on this blog post and our Facebook page.
Please check for our winner’s announcement. Instructions will be posted to claim your supplements. This is the only way to notify the winners.
What Customers Are Saying About Equine-Zyme & Herbal Blends
“I LOVE Equine Zyme! I have had my horses on EZ for about 2 yrs now. My chestnut was having symptoms of gastric ulcers and since the introduction of this product (along with slow feeding hay nets), she is a happy healthy horse again! I was just telling my farrier last week how amazed I am with the quality of hoof growth on all of my horses. I would highly recommend this product to any one with horses!” – Chantille C.
“I’m an Equine Sports Massage Therapist. I just wanted to take the time to say “Thank You.” I have been using Equine-Zyme on my horses for about 5 Months now and they are at their best thanks to it. I’ll never let another one of my horses go without it. It has totally changed the lives of my horses and any horse that I recommend it to. As a Therapist I recommend the product to every client. P.S. I even use it on my dogs and cats!” – Kristin S.
“We suspected ulcers when we brought Remy to his new home (ours) after not a great situation. His original owner barely recognized him. He was cinchy, nervous and a bit grumpy. We tried different pre and probiotics, enzymes, etc. Equinezyme is amazing! We rotate it with Equinzyme Plus depending on the season. Katniss, our other quarter horse, is a West Nile Virus survivor rescue horse. She also has blossomed on Equinezyme and Happy Mare. They are beautiful and so amazing. Soul horses. Thanks for all you do!” – Trish G.
“I need to let you know how much Happy Mare has helped my rescue horse, Lakota. When I adopted her, she was squirting everywhere (at mares and geldings) and a bit on edge. Happy Mare completely calmed her down and eliminated this behavior. I know it works because I ran out recently and just figured she would be ok since season is almost over. Wrong! Lakota is more edgy lately and has resumed some squirting. Thank you for all your great natural products!” – Sue C.