Equine-Zyme Plus a Probiotic Immune Boosting Blend for Horses with Colostrum
Equine Zyme Plus - for the Digestive Health of Your Horse
Equine-Zyme Plus contains a source of live, naturally occurring micro-organisms in its unique blend along with added specific microbiomes - all of which stimulate and feed beneficial bacteria that live in your horse's intestinal tract – to this we also add specific digestive enzymes and colostrum for a gut and immune health boosting blend.
Equine-Zyme Plus was first formulated in 1998 for Earth Song Ranch by a Cornell educated PhD Microbiologist by the name of Dr. Wu, who owned Cenzone Tech in California. Dr. Wu recognized in the 1950s that horses needed pre/probiotics too - and if you coupled that with colostrum and beta glucan mushrooms it was an incredible health enhancing formulation for our equine friends. Dr. Wu worked for Alltech designing their probiotic and other formulas before starting his own company in California in the 1990s.
Earth Song Ranch was the first company to add colostrum to its horse products way back in 1998, and still offer it today in our Equine Zyme Plus. As someone who totally respects Dr Getty, she became an advocate of adding or providing colostrum to horses. From all her research and notes she wrote a very good article on the subject as well as having been interviewed too. Please go to these links to read more:
Equine Zyme Plus is one of the oldest - and still the best - pre/probiotic blend with added pure bovine colostrum on the market. Earth Song Ranch is the only manufacturer to couple the health enhancing immune boosting benefits of microbiomes and colostrum into one product. Our formula not only has colostrum, but horse friendly added benefit of horse friendly specific digestive enzymes unlike other formulations by other manufacturers.
Equine Zyme Plus has stood the test of time when others have come and gone, ours has always been a top seller, it may not be the cheapest but what is your horses health worth?
It does not need to be refrigerated, just keep out of direct sunlight and in a cool, dry, dark place!
Each 2-ounce Serving Includes
- 20 billion live naturally occurring micro-organisms
- 50 billion live viable yeast cells
- 2.5 grams of digestive enzymes including Amylase, Protease, Hemicellulase, Lipase, & Glucoamylase
- 1.5 grams of Pure Bovine Colostrum
- Small amounts of Fructooligiosaccharides and Mannana- oligiosaccharides, which act as prebiotics
- Probiotics/bacteria - Bacillus coagulans fermentation product, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus subtilus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus plantarum and Enteroccoccus faecium
- Colostrum - from a pure high-quality bovine source we have used for 20 years
This products is manufactured for us by a NASC member who is held to a higher standard in manufacturing, they can only purchase ingredients from approved suppliers. A list of ingredients is available on request.
How Long Does It Last?
The 3.5-pound size should last a little over 2 months at the maintenance dose for a 1,000lb horse, at the cost of $1.28 per day when served at the one-ounce scoop size. We designed this to be cost effective for your horses while boosting his/her immune health!
The following are the approximate servings per bag or pail of Equine Zyme Plus +:
Available Sizes, Servings, Cost per Dose for a 1,000 LB Horse
For Approximate 500# horse, pony, large mini, donkey, et al
For approximate 250# equine including mini’s, foals, miniature donkeys et al
** Note the shelf life of this product is approximately one year, it needs to be kept in a cool, dark and dry place for storage.
*Shipping is included in the price.
- Please allow up to 7-10 days to receive from date of order - depending on the day of week you order, but it will typically ship sooner than that. This item ships from HorseTech, our manufacturer of Equine Zyme Plus in Iowa. Please note that if you order other items at the same time as Equine Zyme Plus or Horse Tech items they may be shipped separately.
- Special Order to Europe - We ship 40lb sewn bags with additional shipping added at time of sale.
Why Choose Equine-Zyme Plus Probiotics?
- A unique blend of prebiotics, probiotics, and digestive enzymes with colostrum
- Stimulates and feeds beneficial intestinal bacteria
- Equine-Zyme Plus helps to optimize the absorption of other nutritional supplements for overall improved health, digestion, and well-being – including healthier hooves
- Equine-Zyme Plus improves Phosphorus absorption by 25% and improves the bioavailability of minerals and boosts the immune system
- Regular use of high-potency probiotics has been shown to also aide in the prevention of ulcers, parasitic infestations, gas colic, and in some cases spring grass caused laminitis
- No refrigeration needed
- Cost effective
- Product strength guaranteed for 1 year from date shipped
How to Introduce in Feed
If your horse is new to Equine-Zyme Plus, start them out slowly over a weeks’ time.
- Normal Dose: Use 1/4 scoop for a day or two, then increase to 1/2 scoop, then go to the full scoop as they get used to the taste.
Loading Dose: For horses who have digestive issues or who are stressed from showing, shipping or other factors, double the dose for 10 days to 2 weeks.
"I LOVE Equine Zyme! I have had my horses on EZ for about 2 yrs now. My chestnut was having symptoms of gastric ulcers and since the introduction of this product (along with slow feeding hay nets), she is a happy healthy horse again! I was just telling my farrier last week how amazed I am with the quality of hoof growth on all of my horses. I would highly recommend this product to any one with horses!" - Chantille C.
"I'm an Equine Sports Massage Therapist. I just wanted to take the time to say "Thank You". I have been using Equine-Zyme on my horses for about 5 Months now and they are at their best thanks to it. I'll never let another one of my horses go without it. It has totally changed the lives of my horses and any horse that I recommend it to. As a Therapist I recommend the product to every client. P.S. I even use it on my dogs and cats!" - Kristin S.
"We suspected when ulcers when we brought Remy to his new home (ours) after not a great situation. His original owner barely recognized him. He was cinchy, nervous and a bit grumpy. We tried different pre and probiotics, enzymes, etc. Equinezyme is amazing! We rotate it with Equinzyme Plus depending on the season. Katniss, our other quarter horse, is a West Nile Virus survivor rescue horse. She also has blossomed on Equinezyme and Happy Mare. They are beautiful and so amazing. Soul horses. Thanks for all you do!" - Trish G.